Friday, January 6, 2012

i want it so bad!!!!!

i put my pajamas on early to put one more road block in my way of going out and buying that bottle of vodka. i haven't gone to a meeting since last week. stupid stupid stupid.
good news is, i'm really sleepy, so i am going to go to bed. i happened to see a picture of my ex-boyfriends wife. she is SO stickin pretty. crap.
FEAR GOD.
that's the tattoo i am getting on thursday. that's my translation for "forget about what man, or the people around you think. Look to God and care about what he thinks". simple as that.
I imagine God wouldn't want me to creep on facebook pages of people i do not know and wish for 25 pounds to instantly be added to her size 4 frame or for a gigantic zit to apprear on her nose and forehead.
no, i definately think God would not approve of that at all.
i still kind of wish it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment